Mom's Night Out - Kerri Pomarolli

I'm still reading this one, it is a devotional after all. Still almost done and I can relate on so many levels. It shows the humorous side to motherhood, as well as the not so funny moments. This book is a good way of looking outside the box, or rather seeing yourself in mom mode from a different view. Maybe you don't know you're on the verge of burnout because some of your tasks have become so second nature. This is just an example, but this book pointed that out, among other things. I really feel like mom's, no matter the ages of their children, can benefit from reading this one. Maybe even some dad's too. Parenting is hard. Kids don't come with a manual, and generally parents take a backseat to whatever they need to do for their kids. This book helps see what may be the issue, and what you could do to stop from losing your mind. Even if it's only a giggle. Hey, I hear laughter is the best medicine. :-)

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2014/06/38-moms-night-out-tricia-goyer-39-moms.html