Mom's Night Out - Tricia Goyer

Oh my gosh, the laughing I did while reading this one, and after relaying the story to the hubby, he laughed too. He also agreed seeing the movie is a must.
I think many moms, and dads too, will appreciate the real nature behind the parenting in the story. Kids are chaotic, keep you moving and always on the go, keep you on your toes and yet still bring you more joy than anything else. This story really showcases that beautifully and so much more.
Tricia also stays true to her love of God, and shows us why faith can be so important. The messages in this story were received loud and clear.
Sondra is my favorite of the main moms. She tries to be perfect on the outside, all the while screaming inside. When she finally finds her voice it's truly admirable how she uses it.
I also really liked Bones. He's the big, scary biker, well, on the outside anyway, but inside he is the softest, nicest and friendliest guy around. Him and the cabbie were kind of heroic at times, and they won me over right away.
A new favorite for me. I'm surprised it can happen but clearly Tricia's stories just keep getting better for me. Again, I can't wait to see the movie, which inspired the story.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2014/06/38-moms-night-out-tricia-goyer-39-moms.html