A Bridge Unbroken - Cathy Bryant

I already love all the other Miller's Creek novels, but this one gets my favorite vote, hands down! It was like the others in the series and yet, completely different too. The others seemed to be more romance-focused, but this book was that and also much more suspenseful than the previous ones. At times, it felt like I was reading a thriller, though not once did the author swear or use profane terms to get the point across. It didn't even get gory or graphic, but the point was taken. Cathy stayed true to her Christian side throughout the book. I really feel like this book taught me all about forgiveness and why getting retribution or revenge is not the answer.It was a lesson I knew already, but the author creatively makes you question your ideals on forgiveness and if in those times you have really forgiven someone. It's so easy to say you have, but when you look in retrospect you may see you really didn't forgive at all but just pushed it all down. Pushing that resentment and hurt down doesn't help anyone, and this story is a perfect example of that.
Love this series and I definitely recommend reading it!

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2014/05/36-bridge-unbroken-cathy-bryant.html