India Black and the Gentleman Thief - Carol K. Carr

I am and have always been a big fan of India Black. She is a no-bullshit kinda girl and that's my kinda girl. As you can see from my previous reviews, I have loved every single book. This one is no different. If I could give it 6 stars, I would!
India has a touch more banter on her this time around. I really feel her clever wit coming out more and more, but this book I was loving it. Carol has written this exceptional female, who has more sass and sexiness than anyone around. She is one madam that ladies could admire. I do.
French kinda irked me this time around. Like, you are betrothed so either kick her to the curb, (who cares about doing the right thing), or just let it go and be upfront to India. I think it makes him lose some of that allure we already have. I mean he really starts to look like a wimp a bit, in the relationship department anyway.
Vincent seems to have matured now and I really like that, but felt he had a minor role in the book. Did I mind? Not really.
The story around this Mayhew guy was pretty cool. I had to wonder why she got this package and the mystery around his death. It was a solid mystery that I got lost in. It helped lots of people got beat up or shot at. I go for that.
The ending left me thinking there will be more, but in Africa. I hope I'm right!!

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2014/04/31-india-black-and-gentleman-thief.html