Falling - E. Van Lowe

I love this series!
This final book really brought it all together nicely. Though I am sad to see it done. I read through this book pretty fast, absorbing all that was going on, and I sit here now still taking it in.
The predictability factor was low, which was good. I had an idea sometimes what would happen but then it never quite came out as I expected.
I'm still swooning over Guy, but Orthon and Harrison give him a run for his money too. They show traits that I really loved, and wasn't expecting from either of them.
Megan irked me at times. She's smart, but you know when you watch a horror movie, and the girl goes toward the bad sound.... she had that going on and I was screaming at the book like a madwoman.
That's exceptional writing happening. To invoke that emotion and have me yelling outright at a character in the book, genius! After reading the books I have though, I expect nothing less from E.
I really enjoyed this series as a whole, and think anyone looking for something different, fun and showcasing good vs evil, than give it a go. For those not so sure, give it a go anyway.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2014/03/21-falling-e-van-lowe.html