Hidden - Catherine McKenzie

Epic!
What a story!
This is a vivid and real peek into the lives of people torn apart by death. The people left behind trying to pick up the pieces, who are never the same again. This story is centered around all the people affected when one person passes. As people, we automatically think of the family, spouses, even friends left behind. But what about if that person leaves a mistress or lover behind? Granted it is a wrong act, but are they not entitled to feel the pain in death? This book goes there. It takes you there and shows you how they feel, and leaves you empathetic.
That shows how fantastic and talented the writer is.To bring a reader, like me, into a story with a subject they are dead-set against and yet turn them into an empathetic person, while keeping them transfixed on the book, is talent!
I don't agree with cheating and infidelity, and I won't condone it ever, but I can see all sides now. And yes, there is another side.

Source: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.ca/2013/12/104-hidden-catherine-mckenzie-with.html