The Romney Family Table Cookbook - Ann Romney

Before reading this cookbook I really didn't know much about the Romney family, except that Ann's husband is an American politician of some sort. It was nice to learn more about the man and not the politics, but even nicer to learn about his family life.
As I went through the recipes, I found something I hadn't tried or made before.
Sweet Potato Muffins.
The recipe makes the muffins sound so delicious. With a walnut streusel topping, they'd have to be a hit! At least, this was my thinking. So I made them during our Canadian Thanksgiving and took them over to my sister's house.
They were as big a hit as I thought they would be!
My son, the pickiest of eaters even says I need to make them again and again. That floored me! My brother-in-law had a few, and I had to leave him some behind when I went home.
I expected them to be good, but didn't expect the response I got.
Now I can't wait to try something else I haven't had before. Believe me when I say there is enough in there.
So dear readers, if you are looking for a cookbook with comfort foods, you have stopped on the right review. This book is definitely on the line for comfort foods. Check it out!!!

Source: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.ca/2013/10/98-romney-family-table-cookbook-ann.html