A Christmas Gift for Rose - Tricia Goyer

The ending really choked me up. I'm having a hard time finding the things that sum up how I feel about this book.
This is one of those books that you should read when you're feeling low and need a spiritual re-charge. I couldn't help feeling the highs and lows while reading. I became so emotionally connected to Rose and her story. I was also adopted, though only by my father, and did not know about it or him until I was older. I was even older that that when I finally met my real father, only to have him taken to heaven a year later. The same questions about the unknown that were raised within Rose were raised in me as well. Feeling like she wouldn't get the chance to know her parents, her birth parents, I can relate.
Christmas in the title is slightly misleading to me. You think of the gushy holiday things that go along with the word. For me, Christmas was Rose's gift, and our gift is reading her story.

4.5/5

Source: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.ca/2013/09/85-christmas-gift-for-rose-tricia-goyer.html