Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas

Empire of Storms - Sarah J. Maas

The last half was epic!
The first half, not-so-much. It was kind of boring. A whole lot of talk and no action. The second half though was something else, and the ending...
So it was pretty intense. Picture a fighting scene with such magnificent magical forces, dragons, witches, fae, shapeshifters... really this series has it all. When they come together though, holy crap. Page turn after page turn.
The ending was so intriguing and so intense. I have to wonder how the heck they will get Aelin. It's consuming my thoughts as I type. Yeah, I probably should go buy Tower of Dawn now.
Let me tell you what I didn't like about this book, and only this book in this series so far. I didn't like the vivid sex scenes, even though I wanted these two to hook up and do it like animals, I didn't really wanna read about it. Could've told us, but I guess not in such detail. It almost felt erotic,and that is a little much from a YA series....
Still, if you haven't read this series, please do. It's a fantasy series like no other.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2019/02/empire-of-storms-by-sarah-j-maas-6.html