The Authorized: Roy Orbison by Roy Jr., Wesley & Alex Orbison

— feeling big smile
The Authorized Roy Orbison - Alex Orbison, Roy Orbison, Wesley Orbison, Jeff Slate

What an incredible story!
Truth be told, I knew of Roy Orbison, the musician. Now I feel like I really know him though. Wow, what an amazing and tumultuous life he had. Rising to the top one minute only to be brought down by the worst of circumstances, over and over again.
His sons, who wrote the book, really take you inside their lives with their dad and show you the real story of his life. You gain so much insight as to why or how things were the way they were.
The photos were nice to see too, some I had seen, but most were new to me. I saw so many celebrities and family, all who Roy loved closely and cherished, but was sad to not see one photo of him and Elvis. A man he admired so much and was friends with as well.
Still, this is an excellent read. And with Tom Petty's passing as I write this out, it almost feels poetic that I finished this book today.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2017/10/the-authorized-roy-orbison-by-roy-jr.html