Situation Momedy by Jenna Von Oy

— feeling big smile
Situation Momedy: A Very Special Episode in Toddlerdom - Jenna Von Oy

Calling all mommies!!
This cute, tongue-in-cheek look at mommyhood is one that all moms can relate to. Jenna has a way of sharing her stories, while giving some great pointers for new moms or moms to toddlers. She may not have all the answers, but she tries to handle life and children in a way that is positive, loving and at times hilarious.
Reading her story, even though I had not read the first book, had me looking back on my own experiences as a mom to babies and toddlers. I also had two kids in diapers at the same time, so I know the struggle is real. Seeing that all mothers go through this is one thing, but to know you aren't alone with the tantrums or toddler antics is a another. Often when the going gets tough, we feel alone. Reading this book was almost like attending a support group. Albeit with a few more laughs.
I may be long past my diapering days, with my children grown and adult now, but I hope Jenna writes more momedy books. Her humor shines through those poop-filled moments like nobodies business, and it's nice to go back in time to when I had those moments too.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2017/04/situation-momedy-by-jenna-von-oy.html