Never Let You Go by Chevy Stevens (Early Review)

— feeling amazing
Never Let You Go - Chevy Stevens
Wicked.
I expected nothing less to be honest. Chevy's stories have a habit of keeping me up at night, part from I have to keep reading it and part from sheer terror. I live for that in a thriller though. It's a key element to getting me sucked right into the story to where I am a fright.
Chevy Stevens is the Canadian, Female, Stephen King. Seriously. Her books give me the kind of chills his books do. It is so hard not to find the talent in this lady's writing. She captures the reader, and keeps them glued to the end.
This story hit close to home for me. I am a domestic abuse survivor. When I started reading the book and realized that this story was about just that, I prayed to God she got it right. Having lived through it, it's not something authors put forth with such rawness, at least like this one. At times, it hit so close I was thinking back to my own experiences. The likeness was uncanny and scary all over again.

That is what makes her an incredible writer.
She gets so gritty, raw and real, you almost think you're reading a real life event or story.
Plus the twists and turns in the mystery part, man, I thought I had it once. Then twice, then back again. It was cool though. You think you know, but do you really?! I love that!
Another book, that not only is going to be a favorite, but one I won't get out of my head. Ever.
If you haven't read this author, what are you waiting for? Do it. Do it now.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2016/09/never-let-you-go-by-chevy-stevens.html