The Midnight Games by David Neil Lee

— feeling alien
The Midnight Games - David Neil Lee

A unique story!
I love that it's based in my hometown, and oddly enough, in my neighborhood. Taking a trip through the neighborhood in this book is different though. We don't have any crazy happenings at the former Ivor Wynne Stadium, that I know of anyway, and I live right across the street from it so I should know.
I'd be scared out of my mind if the things in the book happened in my neighborhood. Geez.
Which brings me to the only downside I felt about this book. I felt it was geared for an older crowd, like 16+. Being a mom of two grown kids, I can say I wouldn't want my 12 year old reading a couple of the parts in here. 16 year old, yeah, ok. Realistically they experience more, but a 12 year old may still get nightmares.
Other than that, it was a unique tale that borders on sci-fi and horror. A little graphic here and there but nothing too bad.
I hope you all will read it. It's a fresh story from an author who lives locally. Gotta love that!

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2016/09/the-midnight-games-by-david-neil-lee-62.html