The Deathday Letter by Shaun David Hutchinson

— feeling big smile
The Deathday Letter by Hutchinson, Shaun David [Simon Pulse, 2010] Paperback [Paperback] - Hutchinson

Wow!
The last page had all the impact the book needed. I'm still reeling, sitting here trying to articulate my emotions. Like, holy crap! I'm happy, in awe, on the verge of tears and completely stunned all at once. This book took me there.
I didn't expect anything less though from this author. I mean, he did write my favorite book of last year, so I was hoping for another whopper. He sure as heck didn't disappoint!
These kids in the story, Oliver, Shane and Veronica, were the kids you could've hung out with. So down to earth, and just general decent kids. The bond they have together is quite strong too, and you see it loud and clear from the outside.
So now I am thinking I need more from Shaun Hutchinson. Like, now! This wasn't as good as Violent Ends, but it's up there.
Seriously people, if you haven't read anything by this guy then get on it!! You will be blown away!

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2016/08/the-deathday-letter-by-shaun-david.html