The Mysterious Doll by Linda Weaver Clarke

— feeling booklikes
The Mysterious Doll (Amelia Moore Detective Series) (Volume 4) - Linda Weaver Clarke
A quick read!
And a fun whodunit!
Amelia always gets the most interesting cases, that take her all over the world. I was actually surprised that her and Rick didn't go to Germany in this book, but still, they traveled. I liked that the good guys were also bad guys in this one too. Most clean reads don't go there, so I was pleasantly surprised.
I was trying to guess who stole the doll and why, and turned out wrong. I like that though, I didn't see it coming, or rather, get the notion, while reading. I did feel the end a little rushed through. Almost like the resolution came from nowhere and was wrapped up just as fast. Still, there was enough mystery and intrigue that I really enjoyed this story. At least as much as the others in this series.
What a fun series this is. I like watching Amelia and Rick figure out cases while figuring out each other. Makes for great reading. I look forward to reading, Her Lost Love.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2016/05/the-mysterious-doll-by-linda-weaver.html