2 Reviews In One Post!

The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden - Jessica Sorensen

Of all the spots to stop in, this story ended too abrupt for me. Thankfully I have the second book to continue or I'd be slightly irked.
That shows how good the story is that I was so lost in it that I hated to see it end.
So many emotions ran through me as I read.
I loved the romance between Callie and Kayden. You quickly learn how made for each other they are. The sensitive parts of the story pull on your heart strings, as you feel so much empathy for them and what they live through.
A few times I laughed out loud though.
Near the end I found myself thinking what a great film it would make. I even pondered who could make up the cast. It became that real at some point.
A ton of fun to read, even for a sensitive story at times. Now onto the next book!

4/5

The Redemption of Callie & Kayden - Jessica Sorensen

Again I am irked by the abrupt ending, still, it was a good story. I loved that the ending was at least happy. Not Disney ending happy, but all the pieces fit together and it felt just right.
I am so glad Callie and Kayden got through their issues and did it together. They seem even more like the perfect couple after reading this one.
I am hoping and praying for a third book. Maybe in that one they will be getting married and starting a dysfunctional family of their own?! Wouldn't that be nice?!
Gotta say, Luke and Seth grew on me in this one. They became better characters, or maybe we just learned more about them in this story and it made the connection to them stronger, I don't know, but I became more enamored with them in this one.
The romance is still as hot as can be in this one, and romance fans are definitely going to feel the steam rolling off the pages!

4/5

Source: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.ca/2013/08/giveaway-review-coincidence-of-callie.html