Top Secret Recipes: Step-By-Step by Todd Wilbur

— feeling big smile
Top Secret Recipes Step-by-Step: Secret Formulas with Photos for Duplicating Your Favorite Famous Foods at Home - Todd Wilbur

I love this cookbook! It has many of my favorite restaurants recipes, including the secret recipe for Col. Sanders yummy Kentucky Fried Chicken. I saw that, and others, and my mouth and stomach started having a party!

We're big meatloaf people in this household, so when I saw Boston Market's copycat recipe for their 'famous' meatloaf, I knew what I had to try first.
It was an easy recipe, which I even made the Hickory Ketchup that went in and on the meatloaf. Have to say though, if this meatloaf is famous, I can just imagine what would happen if word got out about my own meatloaf. While this one was tasty and delicious, my son, husband and mother all agreed that my own meatloaf recipe is just a little bit better. While that made me feel awesome, I was hoping the cookbook would have given me a new hit in the home.
Still, I have many recipes left to try from the Col's chicken to Big Mac's!! I can't wait to dig in and try some more grub!!
I think many of you will love this book, to be able to cook your favorites with a fraction of the cost is a great reason to own it. Besides having your favorites any time you want now.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2015/12/97-top-secret-recipes-step-by-step-todd.html