The artwork of Guy Erma and the Son of Empire

— feeling booklikes
The Artwork of Guy Erma and the Son of Empire: An Epic SciFi Adventure brought to life by brilliant SF&F Artists - Sally Ann Melia, Lazar Kacarevic, Nevena Boskovic, Sasha Totic, Boban Radovanovic, Vladimir Eric, Julija Ljubinovic, Jelena Rajcevic
I feel more connected to Empire.
When I read Part One of Guy Erma and the Son of Empire, I was on the fence with it. I liked the exciting parts of the story revolving around the kidnapping. Mixed with Star Wars-like elements, and it was moving along. The story was more of intro for me though, and it didn't really blow me away.
What I did find fascinating was this idea I had pictured in my mind when reading it. How the characters looked, the elements in space, and even the ships. Being a highly visual person, I loved this book of artwork that brings you deep into Empire and shows you how they were created.
It made me enjoy the story I had read even more than before. I actually sat and thought maybe I was a little harsh, and I should go back and read it again. Reading the how and why behind it all made it make more sense... if that makes sense... lol.
Wonderful illustrations. Carefully thought out and brilliant, really. I think you should check this out, and then read the three books. You will be able to have the characters and scenes in your mind, making a more visual read.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2015/11/91-artwork-of-guy-erma-and-son-of-empire.html