Unafraid by Gracie Malone

— feeling angel
Unafraid: 365 Days Without Fear - Gracie Malone
Love it!
I love a good devotional. One that makes me stop and think about my own actions in my daily life. One that has me asking myself if there is something I could change for the better. I love the way this book does that to me.
Not like other devotionals I have read, this one has a bible snippet at the beginning, a section of words to make you comprehend the teaching and look into yourself, then another bible passage to seal the devotion. It's like you're being walked through each bible teaching, and I like that. It helps you understand the bible, and yourself, better.
Now this book is a way to get past your fears, understand them and work through them. For me, being agoraphobic, this book will help me move past that initial anxiety of being in large groups. I look forward to the lessons I will learn that will help me move past it. So if you are like me, or if you have other fears, this devotional is for you. Our fears can often hold us back, and this book will show you how to keep moving on, despite our fears.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2015/11/87-unafraid-by-gracie-malone-uscdn.html