Reef Libre by Robert Wintner

— feeling evolution
Reef Libre: CubaThe Last, Best Reefs in the World - Robert Wintner
Though while watching the DVD, I often felt like I was back in school watching one of those films in science class. It was filled with the most interesting information about the reefs and Cuba, as well as had beautiful imagery, but it was a little boring.
The video and the book accompanied each other well. Most of the information in the book is in the film, but the book is a little more detailed. The photos are breathtaking in the book. I found myself lingering often.
The coral is the star though. So many different species of coral and in so many sizes and shapes. Frankly, the narrator said it best when he said the coral reef is 'Neptune's Artwork'. It couldn't be more true.
People who love fish, aquatic or ocean life will definitely want to get this. Even those travel lovers who have an eye on Cuba with enjoy it too. It has enough content in it to be great for tourism information!
All proceeds for the book and DVD are going to a coalition that aims at banning the aquarium trade, worldwide. For more info check out oceandoctor.org

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2015/11/86-reef-libre-marinebiology-book-dvd.html