Violent Ends by Shaun David Hutchinson

— feeling booklikes
Violent Ends - Shaun David Hutchinson, Neal Shusterman, Brendan Shusterman, Beth Revis, Cynthia Leitich Smith, Courtney Summers, Kendare Blake, Delilah S. Dawson, Steve Brezenoff, Tom Leveen, Hannah Moskowitz, Blythe Woolston, Trish Doller, Mindi Scott, Margie Gelbwasser, Christine Jo
Painfully powerful.
Disturbing in all the right ways, this story is so raw, so real, that you will either devour it or throw it away in a fit of sobs.
Want to know what this book is about? Think Columbine. Think Umpqua Community College. Told from 17 points of view, this book is an enthralling account of one horrific day and the events leading up to it and prior to it. I especially appreciated the guns' point of view. Brilliant really, is what that is.
While this book may be hard to read for the nature of the content, but with this kind of tragedy happening so often in the United States, I think everyone should read it. Get a little better understanding of why people snap and do these heinous things. The cycle has to be stopped somehow, and knowledge is usually the key to that power. In my opinion, this book is a MUST read.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2015/10/79-violent-ends-by-shaun-david.html