The Fine Color Of Rust - P.A. O'Reilly

— feeling cool
The Fine Color of Rust - Paddy O'Reilly
My first trip to Australia!
Even if only in story.... I liked it too and would go back! I also liked the family that the story was centered around. The mother, Loretta, reminded me of Erin Brockovich. She knows that there is an injustice going on and she tries to stop it. With it being about nature and development is where I draw lots of similarities.
I hope another book comes with Loretta and Justin falling in love. That is literally the only way this story could get sweeter.
I admit, I liked the story. That's given. It was a new place, a fresh bunch of characters, but it didn't blow me away. There was a whole lot of running around trying to save things, but I didn't really see a lot of saving. It was mostly the road to get there and then nothing. That was disappointing. I want to know if all ends well, and I never will.
Oh, well. I still met a great family who knew many wonderful people. Norm and Justin were the closest to Loretta, but there was a bunch more too. The dynamic of the people made it a decent read.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2015/09/74-fine-color-of-rust-pa-oreilly.html#