The Big Bad Book of Bill Murray by Robert Schnakenberg

The Big Bad Book of Bill Murray: A Critical Appreciation of the World's Finest Actor - Robert Schnakenberg
Hilarious!
I knew who Bill Murray was. I'm not a huge fan though, but did enjoy a few of his movies, like Stripes. After reading this book though, I'm a bigger fan than ever. This book goes through the A to Z life of Bill Murray. From his personal life, which he loves to keep very personal, to his movies and tv stints. This book really has it all and gives you deeper insight into who Bill Murray, the man, is. Not just the actor.
Bill Murray is such a unique person. I read recently on the net, after a Grateful Dead concert... yeah, you read that right... people could see Bill Murray cleaning up around the stadium afterwards. I've not heard of another celebrity ever helping out like that before. To think, this was not a first for him either. He does this kind of stuff all the time.
I may not have been a huge fan before, but I sure am now.
Anyone who doesn't know much about him, is a huge fan, or if you just enjoy books about celebrities, grab this one. It was a great and insightful look at him and his life.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2015/07/60-big-bad-book-of-bill-murray-by.html