Prayers That Changed History by Tricia Goyer

— feeling cool
Prayers That Changed History: From Christopher Columbus to Helen Keller, how God used 25 people to change the world - Tricia Goyer
Cool stuff!
I pray. Mostly everyone prays, at least at one time or another. No prayer is too big or too small. God hears them all.
What I like about this book is as it walks us throughout history, we learn about certain famous people. These people were part of something huge that forever changed history.
The author shows us the prayer connection to the life-changing event. All based on facts and resources, that she lists in the back of the book for others to look up if they want to.
That's the coolest thing, if you ask me. Deep prayer and faith, as well as persistence, contributed to these drastic changes in history. How the author gets you to connect them together is what I find cool.
This book is geared for a younger audience, but adults will enjoy the tidbits of history too. No one is too young or too old to learn about the power of prayer.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2015/07/59-prayers-that-changed-history-by.html