Made With Love by Tricia Goyer & Sherry Gore

— feeling big smile
Made with Love (The Pinecraft Pie Shop Series) - Tricia Goyer, Sherry Gore
Lovely!
I love culinary fiction. Is it even a genre? If it isn't, it should be. Books that are untrue and have recipes. My kind of book. I love to cook and try new things I haven't had before. Plus you get a story, and in this case, a super sweet romance. That's a win-win situation if you ask me.
Sometimes people can have a hard time with trust. That is the major lesson in this story. Sometimes you just need to put your faith and trust in God and know everything will work out.
At the start of each chapter, there was a proverb to ponder. It was a great moment to sit and reflect before moving on with the story. Very moving indeed.
Normally I would have done a recipe or two from the book, and I do have the Morning Glory Muffins, as well as the Carrot Cake, marked for baking, but have not had the time to bake. I can't wait to try the muffins though. They sound heavenly!
Amazing story, great team work from both authors. I hope we get more from them!!

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2015/07/57-made-with-love-by-tricia-goyer.html