Ringo With A Little Help by Michael Starr

Ringo: With a Little Help - Michael Starr
FAB!!!!
Everyone on Earth knows who The Beatles are, and if you don't, I suggest you get out from under that rock.
Ringo is my fave of the fab four, and when I saw this book, I couldn't resist. I know tons about John, Paul and George, but knew little about Ringo. Ever charismatic, and always bouncing around to the beat of his drums, Ringo is interesting to me. I had no idea how cool he really is though. I mean, I imagined it, but learned so much about him in this book. This book was a bit of an eye-opening read for me. I knew he was the one who replaced Pete Best at the drums, but the details were lost on me. This read brings a clear picture of his life before The Beatles and the transition into the band. It wasn't always easy for Ringo, but he earned his place quickly all the same.
After reading the book, Ringo is even groovier to me.
Of course, like any good biography, there were vignettes of the whole band, but the book did tend to stay focused on Ringo and his aspect of it all. Though this book was written by another, you really felt like you knew what Ringo felt during certain times of his career.
I also thought it was cute that the author shares the last name but is no relation. It was a nice way to introduce himself to the reader.
Fans of the fab four, Ringo fans and even fans of celebrity bios will love this book. It's quite detailed and gives you more insight than before.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2015/05/38-ringo-with-little-help-by-michael.html