Smash Cut - Brad Gooch

Smash Cut: A Memoir of Howard & Art & the '70s & the '80s - Brad Gooch
What a life!
How do you possibly review someone's life? Like it or not, it happened. One person has just told their story and just that interests me. I like hearing about people and what they've been through.
I learned Brad Gooch is a kind, funny, caring person that was madly in love with someone who would be the base of so much of his life. Like the valve that makes a heart beat. A necessary part. They not only shared their private lives, but professional as well.
I felt the author got lost in his own story at times though, too much for me to where the pages felt a little like rambling. For the most part though, it flowed well.
I was a little bothered by some of the small details in his life. I felt like those were obvious embellishments. I guess I will never know the real thing behind his first sexual encounter... was it whip cream and pineapple rings or whip cream and maraschino cherries? Like, I said, small details.
Not everyone is gonna dig this book though. There is a lot of sensitive content, drugs, sex, and more. If you like a story with the odd name drop here and there, then this will be for you.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2015/04/26-smash-cut-by-brad-gooch.html