Trigger Warning - Neil Gaiman

Trigger Warning: Short Fictions and Disturbances - Neil Gaiman
Unique!
Each story is so different and has a touch of magic about it. The thing with short story anthologies is that you probably are not going to love every single one of them. I liked the majority, but there was a couple that stood out for awesomeness and a couple that flopped for me. Overall though, it was pretty good and exactly what I expect from a mastermind writer.
I really loved, A Calendar of Tales. It was a collection of monthly vignettes within this anthology, so picture it as a set of short stories within a short story. It was epic too! September and October were what stood out with me, and those two monthly vignettes alone I would recommend you read this book for. They were THAT good. I also loved, The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains and The Sleeper and The Spindle. Ironically, even with the love of poetry I have, the stories written in prose I only liked one. I guess it just isn't something I am into. Yeah, shocks me too.
I do think a ton of you will really love this book as it is in classic Gaiman fashion. A book of magical stories, not necessarily including magic.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2015/02/11-trigger-warning-neil-gaiman.html