Tomboy - Liz Prince

Eye-opening!
Haven't been bullied myself, and when I read others' stories it is often hard to swallow. How can such horrible people do this in the world?! Well, they do. Sadly, children can often be the most cruel of them all too. They just don't grasp the depth of what they are doing though.
I saw the authors' photo in the back at the age of 5 and age 30. Yeah, at 5, she had a suit and tie on. She still looked like a little girl to me though. Same at 32. No suit and tie, but she still looked female. I had a hard time thinking I could ever mistake her for a man, or anyone else for that matter. To think she spent most of her life being mistaken for a boy. Gender labeling was the issue of her bullying too, and the story.
I really hope pubescent teens everywhere read this book. Girl, boy, it doesn't matter. The message is just to powerful to ignore and much needed in today's society. As long as gender is an issue and bullying exists, there will be a need for books like this. The graphic format will help sink it into their younger and immature minds.
Read it first for yourself though. See what I mean.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2014/12/95-tomboy-liz-prince.html