An Amish Second Christmas - Beth Wiseman, Kathleen Fuller, Ruth Reid & Tricia Goyer

When Christmas Comes Again by Beth Wiseman, though small in words, packed a big punch. I was laughing, enamored by James, and even shed a tear or two. Great storytelling to get you into the spirit of what Christmas is all about.
Her Christmas Pen Pal by Ruth Reid, was such a cute story. I was wondering if the pen pals were ever going to come together and am glad I got the answer. Once I learned about the characters, the story happened exactly as I hoped it would go.
A Gift For Anne Marie by Kathleen Fuller, is a super sweet story. I'm glad everything worked itself out in this story. Though I now realize the story was another way of showing that God has a plan for us all. I admit, I was worried it wouldn't turn out as it did, but gladly, I worried for nothing. I think Anne Marie and Nathaniel were meant to be and even they knew they would end up together eventually.
The Christmas Aprons by Tricia Goyer, was sweet as pie! Esther and Ammon are the cutest couple ever. Right from the start, everyone, reader included, knows it is meant to be. The reader, the writer, the characters, the story, have symmetry. They flow together perfectly. The messages of faith and love are strongest in this story. Throughout it made me smile often. I love the meaning behind the apron. As I wear mine, it will carry more meaning.

Overall, I love this whole collection of stories. My favorite was When Christmas Comes Again though. It made me cry, that's big. I can't wait to try the recipes in the back of the book too. My mouth is watering over the 'Vanilla Crumb Pie' one... MMM.

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2014/12/92-amish-second-christmas-beth-wiseman.html