Passing Through Perfect - Bette Lee Crosby

I have a new favorite writer!
Just like reading John Steinbeck's, East of Eden, or Harper Lee's, To Kill A Mockingbird, this story is a tale of epic proportions!
It's about Benjamin. Benjamin has such a life, but it's full of perseverance, and an admirable one in the end. Or rather, his life wasn't admirable, Benjamin himself was.
I got choked up so many times throughout this book. There were even a couple times I had to put the Kindle down and come back later. It was a couple of tough moments to read. I couldn't imagine if it was someones' life, and having to live it. Oh no.
And see, that's the thing. That magic thing. Bette Lee Crosby creates characters and stories that feel so real, so alive, that you can't help but become emotionally invested.
I hadn't read anything of hers before, and yes, this is book 3 in a series. It is very easily read as a standalone. I didn't feel I missed a thing. I can't wait to read more from her too. I'm hooked!

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2014/12/86-passing-through-perfect-bette-lee.html