Where Treetops Glisten - Tricia Goyer, Cara Putnam & Sarah Sundin

This is a unique way to tell a story. Tell three!
Three great authors wrote about each of the living siblings of the Turner clan. With all three stories, you get one great family tale.
This was my first time reading anything from Cara Putnam and you had better believe it won't be the last. Her epilogue warmed me to the core of my heart and stung my eyes. It was THAT beautiful.
Though all the authors write in a different way, each story carries a message of love, family, loyalty, and even responsibility. Although the book made have a Christmas theme, that is not the focus. Family is number one, and to me, so very important. The family is centered around the holiday though. Family stories have a way of getting me into the spirit of Christmas though and have me hopeful for the most wonderful time of the year. This book with it's powerful messages of love definitely get me there.
I can't wait to try the cookie recipes in the back of the book too. A nice addition to an already awesome book! Thanks ladies!

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2014/10/69-where-treetops-glisten-tricia-goyer.html