The Last Temptation - Neil Gaiman

I like Neil Gaiman's writing so was keen on this... I love Alice Cooper. I've not seen him live in concert, but remember the videos and performances on tv with the makeup and outfits on that he has in the comic. The comic Alice is so creepy and awesome as a showman, as awesome as live I'd imagine.
I liked the spooky story, though I wish the ending was a little scarier. Still things were left open for more scares to come.
This anniversary edition is perfect for the upcoming holiday season. It's sure to be a crowd pleaser, Alice Cooper fan or not. This book has vividly wicked illustrations and a cool but spooky story. Everything you could need in a scary little number.
I especially appreciate the extra stuff in the book. It is an anniversary edition so they went all out. There is a cool letter from Neil Gaiman written to Alice back when this book was still a forming idea. 20 years later it was like reading a time capsule of rock-awesomeness!
I feel like this was time well-spent and figure you will too!

Source: http://www.fredasvoice.com/2014/10/68-last-temptation-neil-gaiman-20th.html